Emotions override thinking process, as you know; therefore obedience training is just 10% in our communication with a dog. The remaining 90% is non-verbal cues they learn from our mannerism, tone of voice, energy, confidence level and body language.
Jill Kessler Miller is an expert witness in the field of dogs. Her expertise includes dog bite investigation, dog bite analysis, aggression issues, animal cruelty, temperament evaluation, service dog laws and requirements, AKC, show dog and breeding contracts and protocols. She is also a certified dog trainer of twenty-five years, specializing in Rottweilers, pit bulls, mastiff-based breeds, aggression and the needs of puppies.
We are a full-service, state-of-the-art dog training, dog daycare, and dog boarding and grooming facility serving Greenville, SC and the Upstate. At Tail Lights, your dog is our dog!
Group/personalized private obedience training for puppies, dogs; puppy socialization (S.T.A.R.) classes; behavior modification; selection & evaluation; AKC CGC Trainer/Evaluator; Dogs&Storks licensed presenter.
Developing a positive relationship with your dog through engagement training. Obedience training, establishing appropriate boundaries, and clear communication through positive reinforcement.
IF you LIVE or WORK in DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES then there’s no place like home like South Park Doggie Daycare for your doggie! While your away we offer cage-free dog DAYCARE & BOARDING, along with full a service spa, including GROOMING & BATHING for all your doggie needs. You will have the security knowing that your doggie will be in the best day care under professional supervision day and night! We provide only the best to your pampered pets with personalized attention to each and every dog and peace of mind to the owners with 2 Web Cam’s! Your dog/s will be in an interactive environment, where they can build social skills to discover independence, adventure, new friends and have fun! We also have one of the best Dog TRAINING programs in Los Angeles.
Mon – Fri7:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sat7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Sun10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Owner: Amanda Posen
Positive Dog Training Techniques
WOOFS! is a full-service training, boarding, and daycare facility with two locations in Arlington, VA. We offer dog daycare, overnight & vacation dog boarding, a range of classes including puppy kindergarten, basic to advanced obedience, Rally-O, and Agility, as well as puppy socialization, private dog and puppy training lessons, aggression consultations, and board & train.
Brenda’s Dog Grooming & Training I groom dogs and cats at my house. A full groom includes, bath, nails, ears, sanitary, and most important the cut! I can come to your house for dog training or you can come to mine. Area Served: I’m centrally located between Fowlerville, Stockbridge & Webberville. Services offered: » Grooms most/all breeds of dogs » Special Care Appointments » Hand Stripping Services » Cat Grooming Services » Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services » Pet Sitting Services » Pet Daycare Services Business Established: 2010
Avion’s Pet Spa A full service pet spa offering 30 yrs of gentle,loving and knowledgable nationwide experience in all breeds of cats and dogs. Show, Pet and farm clips, hard to handle pets and elderly pets a speciality. Certified also as obedience, pet manners, search dog consultant. Area Served: South Eugene, Cottage Grove, Oregon 97424 Services offered: » Grooms most/all breeds of dogs » Special Care Appointments » Cat Grooming Services » Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services » Exotic Animal Grooming Services » Pet Pickup and Delivery » Vet Referred » Show Grooming Services Business Established: 2005
Shelly’s Professional Grooming and Pet Sitting All breed dog and cat grooming; specializing in cat grooming lion cuts and longer. Doggie day care. Open 7 AM-6 PM. Pet sitting available year round-heated and A/C, large outdoor play yards, shaded with puppy pool. Obedience training available. Agility & fun time. Drop-ins welcome. Area Served: Located in Montgomery County Services offered: » Grooms most/all breeds of dogs » Special Care Appointments » Hand Stripping Services » Cat Grooming Services » Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services » Pet Sitting Services » Pet Daycare Services » Show Grooming Services Business Established: 1999
Debbie’s Perfect Pets Debbie has over 30 years of experience grooming and training all breeds of dogs. Cats are also welcome! Bird wings and nails clipping. Pick Up and Delivery is Available Area Served: Serving most of Pickens County Services offered: » Grooms most/all breeds of dogs » Special Care Appointments » Cat Grooming Services » Offers Large Dog (70+ Pounds) Grooming Services » Livestock Grooming services » Pet Pickup and Delivery » Pet Sitting Services » Pet Daycare Services Business Established: 1994